New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA — (SBWIRE) — 06/18/2014 — The fact that in 2013 the Tunisian population was half a million larger than its original size due to the influx of refugees from Libya had a positive impact on the consumption of carbonates. Moreover, the major company in the country, Societe Tunisienne de Boissons Gazeuses, invested heavily in marketing activities, which in turn had a positive impact on sales. The per capita total consumption in fact grew from 48.8l of carbonates per year to 50.9l, an increase of two litres per person per year.
Societe Tunisienne de Boissons Gazeuses led sales in 2013, benefiting from a solid and reliable consumer base which has known its brands for a long time and is loyal to the company. It is the official distributor of the well-known global Coca-Cola and Fanta brands, and also manufactures its own brand, Boga, which is also extremely popular amongst Tunisians.
The per capita consumption rate is expected to increase further over the forecast period as consumers are likely to drink these products on a variety of occasions, not only outside meals but also during meals as the main thirst quencher.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitors team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If youre in the Carbonates industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Tunisia market research report includes:
– Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
– Detailed segmentation of international and local products
– Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
– Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
– Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
– What is the market size of Carbonates in Tunisia?
– What are the major brands in Tunisia?
– Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Tunisia?
– How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
– How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
– Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
– Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
– Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the worlds top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
– Charge Cards in Thailand
– Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
– Charge Cards in France
– Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
– Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
– Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
– Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands
– Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
– Financial Cards and Payments in France
– Charge Cards in Saudi Arabia
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/charge-cards-in-australia-new-report-available-519785.htm